You Dream It, We Create it!
We can help design and solve your biggest event technology challenges – whether you have existing technology partners you want to use or need an end-to-end event technology solution that works for your design plan.
The role of technology at meetings and events has become complex and increasingly important. We recognize and are keenly aware of the changing requirements from our clients to provide a broader range of technology services. The market is saturated with solution providers. Our aim is to help you navigate the service contractors and help reduce the tedious job of integrating solutions with one another.
You need APPS, you need capabilities, from online cell agendas, to scheduling of meetings, to floor plan design of trade shows, to feedback mechanisms to down post event mater.
We’ve helped our clients integrate event technology solutions giving your guests a seamless experience from start to finish. Your guests register, book air travel, reserve hotel rooms and make special requests for your event in one place. They easily access all their travel information, session schedules and all needed documents in your event’s mobile app.
We work with you to vet the right event management software for you. We also know how to collaborate with your current technology vendors to deliver flawless integration critical to effective business events.
Our Technology Solution Services include:
- Developing a comprehensive design plan to integrate technology needs
- Review of in house capabilities and outside needs
- Source leading vendor solutions – online registration, custom website design to customized event app development
- Custom RFP’s
- Contract negotiation
We’ve helped clients develop technical solutions for events of all sizes. Our team can help you:
- Design, integrate and implement technical solutions
- Save time on sourcing research
- Negotiate the best terms
- Maximize budgets and minimize unforeseen expenses
- Protect your organization with contract language that mitigates potential exposure
- Bridge communication, language and cultural barriers