If you’re creating, planning and managing meetings - experience matters!
In our globalized, virtual business world, the benefits of face-to-face meetings and events are more critical than ever. Face-to-face meetings capture audience attention in a world full of distractions while inspiring and energizing your attendees to meaningful action that drives business results.
Selecting the right event planning partners to suit your specific meeting objectives can be the most overlooked yet most important aspect of your planning process.
At Destinations by Design, our dedication is to help our clients prove the return on investment for their meetings and events. When you work in the industry, you see the benefits of meetings and events every day. Organizations that work with us see the benefits of working with us in their bottom lines.
Destinations by Design can find an environment for your next meeting that not only compliments your objectives, but also maintains your budget. Whether it’s a training session, high level board meeting, planning meeting, new product roll out or a national sales meeting, we will find the perfect location to match the desired demographics of your group.
Benefits Stats – Face-to-Face Meetings
- More than 75% of customers require or prefer in-person meetings or events.
- Prospects are more than twice as likely to become new customers with an in-person meeting or event.
- While virtual opportunities are emerging, 85% of corporate executives perceive web meetings and teleconferences to be less effective than in-person options.
- 73% of executives believe meetings and events have a significant impact on employee performance.
- 93% of executives say face-to-face meetings and events improve their ability to close deals.
No matter where you are in the meeting planning process, our team can provide the precise level of service you need
to make your event – and you – successful.