Site and Venue Selection
Where you hold your meeting or event is extremely important.
In fact, it is the first step of “activation” once the meeting or event goals are
established and set in place!
The environment conducive for a business review or state of the business address will be decisively different from that of an incentive program. Who are your audiences? What are their demographics? What is the purpose of their attendance? What impact does your company expect to achieve following this event? These questions and more need to be answered before a venue, site, or location can be selected to host your event.
Our teams at Destinations by Design/George Kun Travel & Incentives have asked these questions thousands of time of our clients and we drill down to determine the best possible setting or environment to help accomplish your event objectives. Often a city, state or even country can be pre-defined. Our vast resources of vendors and suppliers allows us the opportunity to explore any location to find the exact perfect location to suit your company objectives and needs.
We want to help you create a memorable and impactful setting allowing your attendees to get the greatest impact out of their experience.
Our Site & Venue Selection Services include:
- Determine group attendee demographic makeup in order to source appropriate venues
- Historical analysis to build basis of purpose
- Custom RFP and site review to set expectations early in the process
- Site visit to determine if environment can be designed to achieve objectives
- Contract negotiation
We’ve helped clients select event sites around the globe for groups of all sizes. Our extensive site & venue selection expertise can help you:
- Save time on sourcing research to find the right environment and site and venue options
- Negotiate the best terms, cutoff dates and rates
- Maximize budgets and minimize unforeseen expenses
- Protect your organization with contract language that mitigates potential exposure
- Bridge communication, language and cultural barriers